This article is intended for stickK Campaign administrators who have enrolled in MyCampaigns, our group goal-setting solution and have an account to create group goals.
Don't have an account and want to create a goal-setting campaign for your group or team? Start here.
To edit the Commitment Contracts in a Campaign:
- Once you're logged in to your Administrative dashboard, head over to the Campaign whose Commitments you'd like to edit.
- You’ll see a list of your Commitment Contracts that are part of your Campaign. To edit a Commitment Commitment, click on the green pencil icon located on the right hand side of the screen.
You will be able to edit the following elements when editing a Commitment Contract:
- The name of the Commitment Contract
- Commitment image (displayed to users that activate your Campaign)
- Description of the Commitment
- Selecting the Community (or communities) that are associated to the Commitment Contract (overarching theme of the goal)
- The structure of the Commitment (ie. A quantitative goal or a qualitative goal)
- Reporting frequency (reporting weekly or at the end of the goal)
- Reporting question
- Commitment length
- Automatic referee / Require a referee / leave it up to the user to add a Referee or not
- Commitments status (active or inactive)
Pro tip: to switch back and forth between your user account (where you see your goals and your commitment contracts, as well as the goals you're Refereeing/supporting) and your Campaign administrator account (where you see the commitment contracts you created for your group), select the drop down arrow located at the top right corner of the screen and select ‘my campaigns" to go to your Campaign administrator dashboard or “Switch to stickK” to go to your personal goals and the goals you’re refereeing or supporters.