I reported 'unsuccessful' by mistake and I can't change my Report. What should I do?

If you made a mistake submitting your Report, don't worry. Simply contact us at support@stickK.com , specify the Commitment Contract name or ID number (a six-digit number that appears in the Commitment Details section) and include a description of what happened. A member of our Customer Support team will review your case and will change the Report (if applicable) to 'successful' on your behalf. 

If you were charged by mistake as a result of an unsuccessful Report, the appropriate refund will be processed and sent back to you in 3-7 business days. 

Have more questions? Submit a request