An Anti-Charity is an organization whose views you strongly oppose, or one which promotes values that are most contrary to your own.
The purpose of an Anti-Charity is to provide an added incentive for you to achieve your goal. By designating an Anti-Charity as your Recipient of Stakes, you'll certainly work that much harder to ensure that your money never falls into the wrong hands.
To be fair, we provide you with the option to choose an organization on either side of several highly controversial issues.
We currently offer the following organizations as Anti-Charities:
- Americans United for Life
- NARAL Pro-Choice America Foundation
- Nature Conservancy
- The National Center for Public Policy Research
- Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD)
- National Organization for Marriage
- Educational Fund to Stop Gun Violence
- NRA Foundation
- American Crossroads (Super PAC supporting Republican Party)
- House Majority PAC (supporting House Democrats)
- The Countryside Alliance
- The League Against Cruel Sports
- Stop Climate Chaos Coalition
- The Scientific Alliance
- Centre for European Reform
- The Campaign for an Independent Britain
- Centre Forum (Liberal Democrat)
- Policy Exchange (Conservative)
- The Fabian Society (Labour)
- The Arsenal Fan Club
- The Chelsea Fan Club
- The Liverpool Fan Club
- The Manchester United Fan Club
Note: stickK has not formed a partnership or any other relationship with these charities. We have merely identified them as recipients of unsolicited donations. As a result, the listing of a charity should not be interpreted as an endorsement of stickK by that charity.